2009/03/22

From YJ's blog:

HAHA I swear last night left us high and dry, had a change of plans and decided to stay home for some drinks instead of clubbing the night away. Yuwen was dead and gone after 2hrs of fun, she couldnt move AT ALL and slept in my living room, outside the toilet.. I’d to text my cousin before drinking and told him to inform me when he was on his way home so that we could calm ourselves down.

me: hey text me on your way home gotta clean up first (YAH RIGHT)
him at 5 in the morning: haha.. clean up? like pick your friend up from the living room to your room? why so cham all sleep outside the toilet?

HAHA we died laughing seriously. AND WE COULDNT WAKE IN TIME FOR GREAT OCEAN ROAD TRIP, this is what happens when we’ve too much fun zzzz.

BH deleted ALL our insane photos cos she was so drunk she couldnt operate the camera properly. A blessing in disguise really, you wouldn’t wna see how dead Foong was. Peace to the world.



Dear God, YJ and I seriously cannot thank you enough for putting us in different states but still put us close enough to each other, else we'd have totally slept outside the toilet almost everyday. If we could, we definitely would, HAHA. Anw the photos were too seriously hilarious and hideous, you wouldnt wanna see them all, especially the dancing ones, totally like hiphop jelly dancing (we were all damn nua on drinks please)

No comments: