2009/03/25

Look at us!

In anyways, I've just completed my Econs essay CLAPCLAP TO ME. I'm missing YJ big time already. Flying over to Melbourne for shopping&clubbing with my very beloved was just the respite I needed from all that incessant studying, and it was totally worth it I swear. Sorry again to Lulu, we forgot to print out a mega poster of you. Clubbing reallly would have rocked even more with you around. Even with the nehneepok songs they were playing (songs were awesome la just that I missed Canberra songs more teehee, I'm kampong girl all-lay-day), half of me wished you were around. YJ and I had so much fun, but the fuller picture was just missing you. The present we got you would make us whole again :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet lulu's very touched and tearing right now hahaha im missing you like shit too! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I AM SO TOUCHED, I CANNOT TAKE IT. ITS TIME TO STOP BEING SO SWEEET. OR ITS TIME FOR ME TO TURNN LESB AND HELLO YOU TWO, PLEASE BE MY GFsSSsssSSSs HAHAHAHAHAHHA
<3 LULUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anonymous said...

sorry, but i think im too pretty for you looo :) not that i can help it anyway

Yu Wen said...

sorry hor i've got better taste

Anonymous said...

NABEIXZX