2008/09/03

I got sacked by this sec3 biology girl after the first lesson cos I totally suck at biology la teehee I tell you, it was my longest 1.5hours of my life, Mister Time was being dreadfully slow. I took like eons to answer a question, &I bet I was giving her wrong answers some more. Hahaha, paisay to the max pleaseee.

It was 4 days of working as well at Comex, mygosh, bring out the fanfair for me and Yingjing please, it was the first time that we'd actually completed an assignment HAHA. It was tiring like hell, selling thumbdrives and memory cards. I tell you, the customers can be so rude & impatient, freaking annoying manzz. Not forgetting the long hours of standing and talking please. Initially we were like, "Wahlau eh why so long hours, we're like cheap labour again sia." But after the first day, we self-extended our lunch & dinner breaks to 1.5h each. HAHA

*************************************************
Btw, Yingjing's the best yo, she got damn sian of explaining our products repeatedly, so she gave really fantastic answers.
Example 1

Customer: Excuse me, what's the difference btw Product A and B?

Me: Their main difference is in the transfer speed of the files. Product A is 5mb/s but Product B is 15mb/s, making it 3x faster than A. Further, B has 5years of warrenty while A only has 2. B is more popular within executives cos of the faster speed, they usu need it for faster file transfer for large files.

Customer: Excuse me, what's the difference btw Product A and B?
Yingjing: Speed.

Example 2

Customer: Excuse me, may I check if my Canon camera can take Product A, 16gb?
Me: Okay I'll check for you.

Customer: Excuse me, may I check if my Canon camera can take Product A, 16gb?
Yingjing: Sorry I can't help you, you got to check yourself.

************************************************

That's Yingjing for you :)

No comments: