2008/09/29

Damnnit, I've been on depression mode for days now (Actually no la, just a few minutes per day) COS EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE AGAINST MY WAY. First, I've seen so much pretty clothes on the racks but it's such a torture to be holding back my moolah since I'm so saving up for a lappy, plus tuition moolah is really hard to earn (Ahem, I'm not exposing how much I'm earning cos..I know there are people out there who are eyeing it. And ahem, you know who you guys are.) Okay la it's not that hard to earn, but think about all that personal time that I've been sacrificing for these little children? I need to murder them.

Second, I may be missing J's Passing out Parade on the 24th cos my parents happily decided to go for a family holiday (first time in my whole life) to I-think-they-mentioned-Vietnam. Yeah know why, cos my Daddy had never had time to go on a holiday with The Family, like he's gone on company retreats but never with us. Sadxzx
OKAY but back to the mainpoint, J would be in his officer uniform but I won't be there to see him passout urgh I hate it I hate it. I hate how I'm not gonna be there, and I hate how he sounded disappointed. Okay maybe he doesnt even really care if I'm there anymore (HAHA) but at least he did sound disappointed. Right, I hate lifeeeee

Third, Yingjing and I are competing to see who loses the most weight and must I say, that girl looks like she's on a winning streak since she's munching on greens everyday (with Thousand Island teehee, did I mention woman, that's highly fattening :D Ohyeah, flip when you see this) and running like 5KM ALMOST EVERYDAY. While I, am busy doing tuitions, happily missing my meals, but not exercising.

Alright kids, feel my depression.

And did I mention? The Doctor decided that I had mild concussion after J happily flipped me off the swing and I landed hard on the back of my head. (with my body still hanging in midair cos my foot got stuck in the swingchair. Yeah go ahead and laugh, it's funny.)


(Cue the throbbing headaches &lack of appetite.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah just stop dieting honey, you aint fat! and omg ive been skipping tuitions, no $$. you bitchy richy, richy bitchy!
yjyjyjyj

Yu Wen said...

Omg shop shop shop shop shop!! Let's just burn our money on earth, not saving it for hell