2008/09/17

Hello People, I've finally gotten my ANU acceptance letter, but I'm not done feeling apprehensive about leaving Singapore. In fact, this dreadful feeling is just manifesting itself as the time for me to leave draws nearer. A THOUSAND SNORESXZ PLEASE?

I don't want to go at all.

I don't want to leave my family, friends and Justin. I'll miss them like crazayyy. I'll miss mainly, quarreling with my Mommy, hogging my brother's computer, and having my Father chauffeur me around Singapore (teeheeheex). For my friends, it'll be Jolene Koh Hong Kiew, Ng Yingjing + Bong Leqi + LooLoo, Grace + Cunbin + Wensheu, and other fantabulous people.

Then lastly, there's Justin Chiam En Quan, my very fat shit. I'll miss our daily phone conversations, those ever loveable hugs, how I'll play with his hair and how he'll smell mine, our very exzxciting camping &picnic trips, or simply burning our weekends on wow.

That cologne of yours fatty, is mine for keeps in Aust :) Baby we've had our share of turbulence, of days of incessant distrust and of ceaseless nights of I-MUST-WIN-THIS-QUARREL-SO-YOU-LISTEN-TO-ME-AND-SHUT-UP peeving sessions. Hahaha but Fats, ain't those times the perfect moments to relive and have a good laugh at, just like how we always do it? You say that you're always the one chasing after me whenever we have a major showdown, when we both turn our backs at each other and simply walk away. (Eh ahhhber then, you expect me to chase after you meh?)

So take heart baby, I'll do the chasing the next time round :D

3 comments:

G said...

awwww :( you could always bum around in singapore and not get a degree! hahahaha. i don't wanna end up going aust toooooo. there's only kangaroos there :(

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, haven't you always wanted to go to US? And please, I'm sure NUS will have red carpets for you dont worry hon!

Anonymous said...

foong yuwen!ima practise my chinese."jing tui liang nan" hahas.leave but DONT leave!boo(: