2007/09/15

So it was Haji Lane last night. The traditional shophouses infused with that contemporary element of oomph so so blew me off! Both complemented each other so well. The smell, the sounds, and that calmness &tranquility, damnit that I forgot my camera please.

It was really cute, how this shopkeeper concentrated so much on fixing his bathtub (which was a pond for his mini terapin!), that he didnt even bother about the customers in his shop. Or how these boys could just idle around on their bikes with cigarettes at hand, on the quiet street till sunset. It kinda hit on me, about how much the world has been moving on so quickly, but it can be my choice, not to be sucked into this whole vortex of chaotic lifestyle. But you know at the end of the day, I do realise that it is not really within my options to choose that kind of lifestyle, yet, not until after I've accomplished something for myself. Ultimately, Singapore's just this whole factory that's churning out thousands and thousands of graduates each year. That if I'm just a little off vear, I'm going to drown in this bottomless pit of nothingless. I don't want to be in nothingless.

Then again, I should start off by controlling my unforgiving spending habits. HAHA. Pardon me, but the clothes at Haji Lane were just so fucking nice, they made my heart melt and head spin, I thought maybe there was another ongoing earthquake.

IT'S STUDY TIME, BYEBYE.

No comments: