2007/09/12

HELLO THIS IS SO OVERDUE.
Overdue as in, it took me so long to blog cos of prelimsss

AH yes, anyway today's a special day.
Cos I'm in the school library (AGAIN), early in the morning
when my paper's in the afternoon
-...-

I love myself.

Okay damnit, I actually had in mind a few things I'd blog about
But all that's slipped out of my mind.
Anyhow, it's been loads of studying with JOLENE KOH over the september holidays &I really love it how she keeps me occupied with all that juicy gossips. HAHAH. We can never really stop talking I swear, &it gets us feeling guilty at the end of the day, always.
L-O-L

asd;flkaj sdklfj;askdjf

I've been thinking a lot as well, over the past few days, about how I've wasted away the whole of this year &last, &it really aches me a lot. All that time lost = SO SAD. Yet again, I think I might have died long ago if I had started mugging my arse off early. You'd prolly find me in a fit inside the school library from doing too much statistics or ionic equilibrium.
So, HIPHIPHURRAY for Yuwen cos she's still alive &screaming &laughing ever too loudly.
:D

I CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY TO COME. IT'LL BE LOTS OF SHOPPING WITH LEQI YINGJING RAYSON CUICUI XIAOWEI (Hello Sim Silin will you be joining us!)
HURRAY

No comments: