2007/09/23

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH TO ME :D

Yesterday night was a hell of a night please. Our intention to hang out at Gardens took us to MOS instead &mygosh I almost got Xiaowei &myself into trouble la. It was like, only a few hours before I was officially legal, yet that bouncer didn't allow my entry. Rayson couldn't enter with Sengyong's ID either cos the picture was so blurred, the face couldn't be seen at all HAHA. So we tried going in again later but this time I used Xiaowei's FAT FACED EZ LINK CARD. Yeah &that stupid bouncer called the Head of Security this time &HE THREATENED TO CALL THE POLICE. Ohyeah you guessed it, I begged for forgiveness like crazy, even more than how I used to beg for forgiveness from God please. Then he got Xiaowei into the whole shit too, I felt so bad la.

OKAY, end of story. We had much fun later after twelve :D
THANK YOU to all who messaged or called me just to wish me Happy Birthday okay. It really feels so good to be remembered in the midst of all these exam shits teeheeeee

PICTURES UP SOON, ONLY IF NG YINGJING SENDS ME THE PHOTOS. HELLO NG YINGJING, ARE YOU READING THIS!

Happy (Belated) Birthday JANICE DENG CUICUI :)

Prelims' been fine (more than good actually, I've hit the Fourty mark thus far!).
:))) HIPHIPHURRAY TO FOONG YUWEN!
Last lap to the A's my babies, only one more month &it will all be down to partying again.

GOODBYE, MY BOOKS ARE BECKONING ME.

No comments: