2007/04/18

Westlife - That's Where You Find Love

So Sunday was
Yuwen-Thinks-She-Has-So-Much-Free-Time Day :)
Bussed to Bukit Timah to meet Zhihao for prata.
Alamakxz my ass almost sagged
from the long bus ride to &fro please.
Hahaha.
Guess it was plenty of fun catching up on each other's lives though :D

I love being myself, that I will never deny. It's really all about an acceptance of who you really are &where your values lie, &not being someone you are not. I know I will never turn out to be a demure lady, (maybe not now HAHA) &the loudness is totally unbearable to some, but the happiness just comes so naturally from within, a happiness of total fulfillment in life. I know too, the many flaws &issues that get me so fed up with myself sometimes, probably even the people around me, but essentially, that's what makes me, me. Also, I don't believe in changing who I am to fit into people's expectations of me. So I guess I will just live by my moral standards &values & hopefully, I will end up fine :)
Not emo don't worry, just a serious muse :)

I Love Self-Training Days too :D

No comments: