2007/04/13

And yes lo &behold, I've gotten a DONKEY for PW.
It's hell depressing, definitely did not expect anything below a B,
my group did rather well I swear.
PW's screwed, SAJC's screwed.
25% of the cohort got Ds it's like a;lsdkfja

I
am
so
speechless.

The internal assessors (?) should jolly well go &jump, like seriously. How in the world can the majority of the cohort get Cs &Ds while students from ABCJunior Colleges get their As &Bs so damn easily?!
This is so unfair.
The internal assessors(?) totally marked us down with shit results when external ones gave us pretty good remarks, or so I heard. Still, it's how demoralising please. Everybody in my class got Cs &Ds and my laoshi was hell shocked when she saw the results too. So stop whining about your PW score if you had something better than a D, I'll burn your underwear.

ROAR
Friday the 13th's a bad day.
Mark that.

No comments: