2007/04/06

I do realize that, I'm a case of an extreme biopolar personality.
(It's not that bad actually, hahaha)
There are the times of highs &lows,
when I go extremely crazy &laugh like a crazy bitch,
&when I totally do not talk a wee bit.
It's not that I'm being emo, it's just that I'm deep in thoughts.
Yes, deep in thoughts.
(Not stoning, mind you. Though that's the case most of the time HAHA)
Hahaha. Yuwen has a brain; she uses it to think &analyze stuffs.
That's when you find that she hardly talks,
that she may seem disinterested in anything but the air molecules.
When that happens, fret not. Continue talking to her,
&she'll be back to being the crazy bitch you once knew her to be.
:D

Love,
The Sagged Butt.

AND I KOPED THIS FROM JANICE LIU ONN-KAY'S BLOG :)
"..and OMG i met FOONG YUWEN
or rather saw her in the car when we were waiting to turn.
hahaha i scrolled down the window and shouted yuwen damn loudly i think the whole world was staring hahahha.
and she being a plain ass bimbo looked around a million times before she saw me
hahaahah
so then we had a reunion in ps for like ten minutes hahahha
i think the whole of ps knows my name now please.
she freaking yelled my name out okay hahahha
okay but it was a good ten minutes catching up (:"

HELLO JANICE, PLAIN ASS BIMBO IS IT.
What about you huh, PLAIN ASS DEAF-THINGO CAN.
I yelled for you so many times but you couldnt hear so obviously must shout loudloud right.
Hahhahah but yes it was hell long of a time since I last saw you &I really miss you so much pwease!
Love you :)

No comments: