2006/03/15

yesterday
had OG outing haha, so exciting please :D
celine huiping nic angelyn melvin me
went to chinatown for uniform shopping.
bought my skirts, yay :)
nic was being ridiculously gay,
with my handbag.
melvin's pink shirt was how gay
0110
laughed like shit.
i'm no pervert okay,
it's just that 0110 looks damn wrong.
hahaha.
i know some of you out there agree with me :D:D:D
anyhow, melvin left
&we had earthquake &fries at swenson's.
yummy x 100000
:D
clarence came, but missed out the food.
celine left us for jamming :(
so we headed for shopping :D
WHEE ANGELYN &I MAKE GOOD SHOPPING PARTNERS :))
huiping left us soon after that too
aiyah so clar nic angelyn &i went pooling
MUCH FUN WE HAD,
HAHA-ED DAMN A LOT TOO
ALMOST DIED LAUGHING PLEASE.
:))

today
went to innova for bridging lessons
how much laughs we had
ohmy
went to macs for breakfast after econs
econs was hell boring by the way
kena scolded by bowling ball
for reading seventeen.
#$%
liz melissa noel dexter keli me
dexter took stupid videos of us
shall steal his phone one day.
then they left, leaving i myself
walking back to school
ALONE.
keli dexter &noel went cycling at eastcoast,
how lovely please.
BANG.
honeydew sago was heavenly.
yingwei ede peiyin hanjing val janice yolanda angie shaowen me
had bio lecture
haha-ed &bitched much too
about this girl with colourful clips on her hair
rainbow on her head,
alamak how ugly.

tomorrow
bridging lessons
the day after tomorrow
SENTOSA + 4/3 CLASS BBQ
saturday
NZ OUTING!
sunday
SENTOSA W/ HAPPY HAHA FRIENDS :D

No comments: