2006/03/10

Much as I would like to return to Innova
to pursue my studies
with the Loves of mine,
this simple dream had to be dashed
by the superficial mindsets of my parents.

Yes &so, to the disappointment of many who appealed into SAJC,
I've decided to stay on in the college.

Anyhow, the general results for appealing are already out
so there shouldn't be any dispute,
rivalry or hatred amongst us,
for the spirit &love of SM shall live on,
yes? :)
Don't be disappointed, for He will have other plans for you.

Returned to Innova on several occasions.
The people, the place, the air i breathe
holds back memories of the days we'd spent together.
The honeydew sago, the bananastrawberry/chocolate milkshake, the appleorange concoction,
i'll never forget the tastes of them all.
I shan't deny,
I cried when I met Keli that day at PS.
Embarrassement I met, but I didn't care less.
Rivulets of tears coarsed down my face,
I couldn't hold.
I truly enjoy the times we spent for the first few months.
But sad as it may be
we must move on.

Keli &Janice: It's a tough decision to make, I know. But the most important thing, is that you guys must be happy wherever you are, and enjoy every moment of JC life spent. No matter what your final decisions are, we'll be happy for you guys, and will always be here for you two, always :))

Orientation was good, i must say.
Made some new friends,
while old friendships stayed strong,
and I thank Him for them all :D

for now, let's pray for better days to come :)

No comments: