2006/03/13

okay let me do a proper daily planner post

(i) get myself some masks
(ii) get myself a hairdye
(iii) pack up the wardrobe, it's unsightly. brr
(iv) do some mugging
(v) get my brother to puke out the 200bucks he promised me
(vi) runnnnn
(vii) meet some nuts for dinner
(viii) this thing sucks

aiyah okay i need kachings desperately, so hard up for cash now, thanks to all the spending i've been doing.

orientation had been pretty fun, i mean everything's fun to me. haha, og28's really bonded i must say. the people are just naturally crazy, all the laughs and all. had much crazy moments with them. been out for quite a few og outings and yay, we're bonded! go og28! :D more shopping trips to come! and the guys shall be our shopping bag carriers. hahaha :))

i wanna change over to livejournal

No comments: