2009/06/08

I swear I could almost die last night. Somehow there was this constant clicking sound at my door the entire night, it's like something's pushing the door but it cant be opened, and it seriously scared the hell out of me. Why? Cos I conjured this image of a girl at my door (no thanks to the email that nyj fwded me about this girl who died a really tragic death, and that she'll haunt me if i did not forward the mail. But no worries, I've already forwarded the mail to Mervyn), and I even dreamt of her?! Yes you got me, I dreamt that my door was finally opened and the girl was at the door staring down at me. I remember there was once I even woke up to find myself sitting on my bed, like just sitting there but I swear I was asleep. Oh and another dream was that I woke up in someone else's room, like this indian guy's room. He banged the door down and said that he's been locked out for an hour, and he was freaking out cos he woke up in my room, HAHA. And he saw the girl too -.- Kudos to nyj, you got my soul drifting away.

I cant help but feel that I'm being watched too idk why, it's seriously scaring meeeeeeeee. Maybe I've been having too many late nights recently and I'm thinking too much, ohwells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAA OMG I DIED READING YOUR POST

Anonymous said...

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH