2008/10/01

I know after reading this post, whoever's reading this will probably think that I'm the most ridiculously prick, ever. But I'm still going to tell, 'cause I'm not great, but his love's great(ly noble, to me).

I cried when my Mommy told me that the trip to Vietnam was confirmed, like I didnt cry in her face (duh), but I pent up my feelings and I called Justin, and I cried as if Jesus was being crucified right in front of me. I told him how sad I was 'cause I had to miss his Passing Out Parade, and how badly I'd wanted to be there.
Then I cried even more when I started telling him how tired I was from giving tuitions, about how I'm so damn tired of everything.

And then, he chuckled and laughed
and told me everything's fine,
told me all I needed
was a great big hug;
I moved on with the world.

No comments: