2008/06/30

They made a statue of us
And it put it on a mountaintop
Now tourists come and stare at us
Blow bubbles with their gum
Take photographs have fun, have fun.

Hello People it's freaking two thirty am in the morning, just in time for a freak show if a ghost pops out beside me now. I'll scream till my boobs shrink. It's not a good idea at all to play WOW till this late everyday, you know, WOW is evil. Now I understand why WOW leaves players feeling so detached from the world, and I'll tell you why.

1) Groups of people on the streets now remind me of powerful mobs that I shouldn't walk through in WOW, and I tend to move away from them cos I'm afraid that they'll attack me

2) When I watch fighting scenes on tv, I start strategising on my attacks

3) I look for WOW music to download, to hell with Backstreet Boys, Queen or Muse.

4) When I start talking to friends, I ask them if they play WOW, so that they might run me through dungeons

5) My boyfriend finds WOW more interesting than me

6) I speak WOW and I breathe WOW

7) I've stopped playing Cabal

Hail me, the WOW Queen.
Teehee
Okay actually it's all an exaggeration, I'm just doing all these to warn myself from sinking too deep. But I tell you, I see signs of 1/2 happening already, while 5/7 have already happened.

WOW IS EVIL.

3 comments:

G said...

hahah you geeeeeek!eh!eh!i'm free every wed-fri!NO LESSONS WHEEEEEEE.can we go do some fattening!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA FOOOOOD but not this week baby, next week next week!

Anonymous said...

Are we meeting on saturday!?!