2008/06/19

HI ALL, I should be crowned Miss Diarrhoea Universe for the disgustingly unforgiving shit-pipe I have attached at my ass. Cambodia did me great detox work :D

I'M BACK I'M BACK YES I'M BACK. I guess like many others, I've finally learnt the true importance and essentiality of CIP, after having witnessed so much in the country. From its people's behaviour (we were highly exploited at times, and lots of beggars too cos the people there are way too poor by international standards), history (think Pol Port Regime) to the sights &sounds (beautiful place I tell you, all that oxes &padi fields), in every single aspect I have learnt so much, even more than what I had in my previous two trips. Cambodia is so tainted by its history, leaving it so dark &depressing. The people are deadly innocent, but they're suffering from the poison. They need our help.

For me, this trip's not ending here, hopefully. It's not going to be like the previous trips; joy-juice that got me high on serving the community, but that which subsided after the work is done. I don't want it this way. Although I've made plans to stop doing OCIP, but I already have other plans of doing CIP in my mind, just waiting to get sorted out. After all, there's so much to be done, but there's only so much that I/we can do - but that's all that the world will ever need, right? :)

I'M A DIARRHOEA MACHINE & I CAN'T STOP RELOADING.

No comments: