2007/02/21

&chinesenewyear's making me all hyped up about gambling please :D All that moolah falling from the sky's making me really excited HOHO. So glad that I've won thirty five bucks from isaac please whoolala, one month supply of tehpeng! Bet you're how jealous :)

Anyhow that aside,
school's been kind
friends are equally mad
homework's piling
training's are Oh-I-Love-It :D
Life's been pretty kind to me I tell you.
But I really loathe how at times, I don't even know what I'm up to. It's like how I really want some things to happen, but yet I know for sure that I'm not capable of changing anything. I'm so confused about certain stuffs, things that probably mean so much to me, but nothing to you. I can't understand what's going on, &I have no idea how to face it.
ROAR, I got bitten by the Emo Bug.

No comments: