2007/02/14

For my Diarrhoea Machine &LoveliestLegs




For my Black &HairyLegs + SiLin
For my favourite OCIP girls
For Sylvia (my Shitting Partner) &Charlene









For my favourite SEXY LULU
&Cheryl (
Mother Chipmunk, i dont have a picture of you! HAHA)








For my Happy Haha Friends that I ohso love :)
For the many fond memories Sisterhood &Potatohood have given me


For Jolene Koh Hong Kiew, whom I still treasure a lot
And for my newfound friend, the ugly alien of the century,
Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank God for all my friends please, they are all that I really need :)

For the flowers &balloon &chocolates &letters &gifts,
I thank you :)

And for the friends,
I love you!
From deepdeep down in my heart,
I'll always do.
:)
Roar, anyway there are still many of you out there whom mean so much, so much to me but sorry darlings, I dont have your pictures teehee :)
For the waterpolo girls &06S18 darlings,
I lurbxz you deepdeep too
:D

No comments: