2005/05/10

GOOD DAY FRIENDS! (: <100505>

i slept my afternoon away! slept it away! HOW WONDERFUL ((: maybe i should have utilised my time more wisely by practising some a math huh.
.
e math was total rubbish today. I LEFT TEN MARKS WORTH OF LOCUS QUESTIONS BLANK. how dumb can i get?! the answer: VERY. it's so very saddening to know that i just threw TEN freaking marks into the big dirty drain. i just feel like screaming my lungs out and let them fly as far as possible. and so can you imagine the wave of shock i felt when i saw the piece of plain paper staring at me and me staring at it when i was tying the papers up? i just felt so giddy, my feelings made worse by the slight headache. I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING MYSELF AH
.
yay how's the feeling of losing ten marks just like that huh? ten marks ten marks ten marks..
.
ok let's get on to the happier and more delightful stuffs. i bought a new bagpack! like finally! the tote bag's irritating me so very badly. it's the worst kinda bag you can bring to school. on top of that, it looks very bimbotic.(and i know what you're thinking, NO IT DOESNT SUIT ME.thank you(: ) hurhur.
.
ok gotta get back to my books. adios world! ((:

No comments: