2005/05/30

<300505>

Aye chinese o's was quite good, i must say! Surprise surprise, we'd done the bao zhang bao dao before! It came as such a shock. I mean, dont MOE set essay questions that we have never seen before?! It was the exact question that we had done for some test last year or sth! Sheesh MOE needs to be paid more, but who cares. Haha.

Wheeee went to town with Colleen and Xinjie! Alright it was supposed to be a primary school gathering BUT Eric, Jerik and Peiru were m.i.a. Eleanor, Raymond and a few others have vanished from the face of this earth. Hallelujah. Haha we had so much things to catch up with. Love you guys! (: we MUST meet up again on the third week! Heck if it's gonne be last minute job done. I just wanna meet you guys again! ((:

Haha yeah so we stoned, and stoned, and..stoned, for ages yet unknown. Met Samuel while stoning. His top sucked. Hey boy if you're reading this: YOUR TOP WAS AWFULLY AWFUL. Hahahaha (:

Seriously I have totally no idea what Mdm Rossenah's problem is. SHE DOESNT WANNA GIVE ME THE 3 CCA POINTS I WAS MEANT TO GET COS APPARENTLY I LEFT E-ORCH IN THE SECOND YEAR AND THE COMPUTER SYSTEM DOESN'T RECOGNISE MY CONTRIBUTIONS. pffffffffft i hate this. I could have gotten an A1 for my cca! Now I'm back to square one with a pathetic C5. I have no idea how I'm gonna apply for SA through DSA now. I'm getting desperate. Hm maybe He has some other plans for me. (:

Well anyhow, what's done cannot be undone. Guess I just have to do my best and He'll do the rest, pack up the pieces and get along with life. Alright, there's the acs ib openhouse tmr. Gonna be dropping by i guess. For now, bye folks! (:

twoooo weeeeekss of sccchhoooooool ):
YUWEN (:

No comments: