2008/07/13

I say, Yuwen is productive_gal@hotmail.com. She's met Yolanda/Janice/J's bf on Tuesday for BK Breakfast (omgomg the Mushroom Swisssss), Grace/Cun/Puay on Thursday for French Breakfast off Bukit Timah's (Hello that's so very highclass & potentially very-ouchness to my purse if we're gonna follow our plan of having it once every fortnight), Grace on Friday morning for "Nutella Cupcake Baking!" (Mission Accomplished thank you very much :) ), Jo on Sat morning for Polo, OCIP people in the afternoon for some cycling at ECP, & finally Justin today for Hellboy2!

Yes I'm busying congratulating myself now.

Ah I'm mother tired after yesterday, all that swimming &cycling (24km, they say!), very very accomplishing, I'm sure it was Byebye Lard Day. But Newton dinner after that sure put every single piece of lard back in its place.

Goodbye Janice, till December/January! (Sorry I forgot teehee)
Goodbye Jiayi, till November!
I'm scared of leaving already.

And bloodyhell, Justin levelled up damn fast over the weekend for WOW, like double of what I've done during the weekdays.
S-H-I-T
I CANNOT LOSE TO HIM,
SO BYEBYE, MORTALS.

1 comment:

yin2 said...

OY.

WOMAN!

still rmb me or not!! haha i heard you're very busy WOW-ing. SO MUCH TIME! lousy! haha

miss you la stupid woman! :DD