2008/05/04

I've since watched a bunch of movies from yesterday evening till now (think Shooter, Accepted, Friends with Money, &dumb bloop commercials on sports &news J found on Youtube) &time's moving way too fast, I need it to have a kitkat &take a break. SATS was fine, I pooped the essay portion cos I didnt have enough time to write my conclusion. I got dizzy halfway through the paper &the words started to look like ants, for a moment I'd thought they were gonna crawl onto me I'm serious.

Church was good, I almost got lost again on my way home cos I didn't know where I was expected to alight. Thank Goodness Grace was on the bus too otherwise I could be having breakfast with aliens tomorrow. AH my days are soaked bleak now maybe I should start taking up some courses &stop lazing around. Shopping around is cool but moolah will start depleting again, which is very pathetic.

I'll be going on another OCIP trip by the way! To Cambodia this time round, together with some teachers, seniors &mentors. I'm done waiting, time is of the essence, I want to get down to reaching out to those souls out there :) But maybe in the mean time, I ought to pack my wardrobe &get rid of some of the antiquated raiments, they're gonna start stinking like stale bakkwa soon (speaking, of which, Jolene Koh where are you! Come look through the clothes this coming week!)

Byebye :)

4 comments:

G said...

eh where's your tagboard!!ooooh don't eat everything you see in cambodia cuz you might get a very bad case of food poisoning!!

Anonymous said...

i've been busy with tuitions and many stuffs has been happening! i wish i could update you la. i'm going kota tinggi on thurs to do camp!all expense paid.muaha.ahh so much to say.

Anonymous said...

jo' there btw! :D

Anonymous said...

LONGEST TIME NO SEE! omgomg foong. youre going to aussie?! zomg, half the people i hear going overseas like that! )):