2007/12/07

HELLO I'VE JUST GOTTEN BACK FROM GODFORSAKEN K-A-R-I-M-U-N ISLAND AND PICTURES ASIDE, IT WAS JOLLY FUN WITH THE J2S I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM DEEP DEEP BABIES, YOU KNOW I DO :D

Our late night devouring of chips (which left me voiceless I'm serious), hu--ings, dozing off just watching tv, supermarket chionging for cheap deals (Hello Yingjing doesn't that sound very familiar to you), BLACKOUTS (which we really hate especially when we're bathing. I KENA-ED OKAY WTF. The last I counted, it was more than ten blackouts already. Lulu Leqi &I can't stop screaming I swear), great chilli, &some very unhappy stuffs BUT IT'S OVER we're back in Singapore we shall not talk about that anymore.
OH AND SURPRISE SURPRISE, GUESS WHO WAS IN THE ROOM DIRECTLY OPPOSITE MINE ON SATURDAY NIGHT?
.
.
.
JOLENE KOH HONG KIEW.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I COULDN'T OKAY. All the way in Indonesia &my best friend checked in into the room opposite mine! We screamed and screamed and xomg, it's like what the fuck la, I bet she was stalking me. Jolene ah, be more discrete in future can
Hahahah

Oh and Lulu? I would never forget how she hid the lobby dustbin (those silver cylindrical ones) in Yingjing&Wanlin's room. Excuse me ah, you're the best pweasexz

No comments: