2006/10/29

You know sometimes, I appear strong &happy &I dont know, crazy enough for Woodbridge that you dont know what I really am thinking. That in fact deep within me, there's the real Yuwen who's probably all tired &weary but no, nobody knows. (Yes i know this is dumb, cos now everybody knows)
As a matter of fact if given the choice, I would rather stay at home doing whatever I fancy than out socializing. I'm just so shag from the daily hassle in school that wasting at home would just make my day ohso much. And I'm sorry Jolene Koh, that I've pangsehed you for so many nights now though we promised to study together. But I just get so tired after trainings sometimes that sleeping's a much better option hurhur, I'm really sorry girl.
Okay this whole thing is not making sense, incoherent yes I know.

Anyway, before I get too emo, I do love Leqi &Yolanda Chin for a reason.

Leqi's sms:
Leqi prances off to egypt and enters a tomb. She is never seen again. OH MOURN WORLD, MOURN.

Yolanda
on a swing. says:
its like so many friends
on a swing. says:
all live in the west
on a swing. says:
i have been on journey to the west for dayssssssssssssss

Oh&, yesterday was jolly good fun! Towned w Yingjing, Leqi &Cuicui, ended up shopping &having dinner, &ohso much laughter we had! I swear town became 682 decibels noisier heehawxz. &and, I reserved my Adidas jacket &havainas, gonna get them on Monday whee :D
Oh &since I met Leqi first, we ended up snacking up on Old Chunky &cocoa twists at Spinelli. Guess what, we saw He Yao Shan(I forgot her english name sorry), &she's not pretty la! Hope they caught pretty Leqi &me on their pictures &video instead, Hoho :)
Plus, Leqi got all hyped up when she saw me, said she saw a bunch of Korean sailors (or pilots, dont know what la) in their suits &they were DAMN HOT (as quoted). &guess what, we saw them at Vila'ge! The best part was, THEY ARE SO FUGLY. No offence but I'm serious, she admitted to it too. LOLXZNESS

Goodnight, pee-double-eww just killed me, but chatting with Yolanda &Russell just made my day a whole lot better. &and, Leqi's smses sure perked me up hell lots too.
Love :)

No comments: