2006/09/14

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me

SOMETHING FUNNY HAPPENED YESTERDAY

leqi, xiaojie, abbas &i walked out of school together,
and xiaojie &i bought Bebe while on our way to the mrt station.
(Bebe = orange stick snack)
so we were happily crunching on Bebes,
&i had half a packet of Bebes left when i got on my bus.
but i tell you,
the bus was SO cramped &totally overflowing with people,
i spilt 1/4 packet of Bebe.
BUT no one noticed.
:D
yes &so i thought i was really safe,
cos no one saw.
THEN,
this uncle next to me saw one unfortunate Bebe on his bag,
&he stared at it for a long moment.
&when i mean long, i mean LONG.
then he picked the Unfortunate Bebe up
.
.
.
and ANALYZED it.
OMG I ALMOST WANTED TO DIE GIGGLING I TELL YOU.
i bet he thought it was dried lizard shit or something.
HAHAHAH.
THEN, i did the next smart thing,
by taking out my hp &pretended to be talking on the phone
when in fact i was laughing damn badly at that uncle.
HAHDFA;DSFKJAq$%%^&#

ONG LEQI WAS SO AMUSED TOO.
hahaha i smsed her immediately to tell her of Unfortunate Bebe
&funny uncle.
&SHE STARTED LAUGHING,
told me this ny guy was staring at her.
HAHAH
i'm so amused by us :D

someone kill me before PW murders me please.

No comments: