2006/02/08

Ahem, my chinese teacher/cgt called us DISGUSTING okay. Bang.

yes so we got so pissed and started using that word so excessively during chinese lesson. hahaha quite hilarious actually, cos after anything that mr ___ says, we'll just rebuke by saying the word 'disgusting'. haha serves him right.

oh & my chem tutor loves me i swear hahah. just as what janice has said, she likes me :)) janice & i should be separated i tell you, we are entwined like siamese twins & we just cant stop talking or gossiping :D hahah as usual, we were in our own world during chemistry practical today & ms ____ got pissed, so she kept picking on me, like getting me to answer questions on mole, WHICH I SO LOATHE, thank you so much. yes & somehow there was a loophole in the answer she gave for this other question & i spotted it! but dumb ms _____ didnt understand my explanation, & an uproar thus followed. the whole class just started to explain to her her mistake & she looked so helpless. yuwen was a happy girl then :D:D:D she thought it was revenge done. until ms ____ somehow wriggled her way out & told us that she's correct. oh whatever. so yuwen became sad :(

dumb noel,kerr and janice happily went to town when i was having training. so much for being sick huh, janice! pffft

i cant wait for school :D

No comments: