2005/12/29

Okay I'm back! Like since forever, haha. Shopped a lot I guess, but gave pretty much everything away. I THINK I WAS PICKPOCKETED IN HK! Well at least my wallet went missing after shopping. Haha, hm but I am a lucky woman la, no more hk kachings left, only S$50 + atm card + ez link card, thanks ah thief.

zzzzzzzz yinkwan wants me over at her house now, but aiyah i'm too lazyyy

I shall continue with this post haha

Hm yay watched kingkong with zhihao, (shop + dinner)ed with Jolene, gotten my atm and ez link cards: I've pretty much done everything! Then there's outing with bestie, nye meeting with grace &co, tanning with lyn and jo, omg I absolutely loathe the idea of getting my bum to school on an early tuesday morning. zzz

I wanna play more pooool and more daytonaaaa help help help, some kind soul give me some kaching pleaseee

No comments: