2005/03/15

haheehoooole!<150305>

YAY it's officially the fourth day of the march holiday! *party poppers!*
haha ok i have no idea what's there to be so excited about.imagine having school from monday to wednesday!it's a TORTURE.oh and i fell today!yesyes i FELL!it seems like many people got so amused by it and so im gonna broadcast it!
ACT 1, SCENE 1
lien, yan lin and i were walking and chatting while heading towards the overhead bridge to get to school.
me: oh yes i heard that we're gonna be combining with sas for our prom night!
lien: ya my friend told me about it.he said he knew it like last year?
me: what!i felt so cheat..(cheated when my friend told me about it)
AHHH!
(everything happened in a split second)
there there.i was lying on the floor and i just started laughing!i mean i meant to be tearing or sth but ya, call me a freak.hehehh.my right side of the body had scratches.especially my upper thigh, looked rather gruesome.blood and scratches and what not.): all thanks to the construction work going on.freaking granite stones.but then again, it was quite fun balancing myself while walking on the slopey side of the granite landing.hahah.(:
hm my time table's packed this week.no more outing and shopping.):
Monday: SCHOOL
Tuesday: SCHOOL
Wednesday: SCHOOL + Tuition
Thursday: Tuition + Neuro conference/seminar(?) at rj
Friday: MP dialogue
Saturday: Concert
Sunday: Tuition + Piano lesson
see see SEE!am i becoming a nerd or some senseless anti-social freak?gah.i need to get a life!(or so jolene would say) hahaha.but for now, i need to get a quick bath.adios!

No comments: