2005/01/04

<04/01/05>

it was the second day of school today and i think im starting to enjoy schooling more than anything else! i mean literally.hahah.i think im psycho.

anyhow,a whole year has passed and another new year has started its course.last year had been an unforgettable year with all that had happened to me, especially the nz trip.you guys had been a really fun gang of people and im keeping all the memories we once shared safe in my heart.(: those fourteen days of fun, joy, excitement, laughter and lectures had truely been the best two weeks of 2004 for me.i hope it is for you too.((: the sisterhood and the potatohood has and will always be my besties! (:

before we ushered in the year 2005, the global catastrophe that hit us hard, the tsunami tragedy, had left me pondering about life and death, about the fragility of existance.i suppose all of us feel something in our hearts, at least a twinge of guilt at our good fortune. nonetheless, we do have to thank god for keeping us all safe and sound today, so as to be able to live to see our friends and family.

hahah ok that was really lengthy and i sound long-winded.hahah.yes and school was good! had much fun with my friends and my teachers had been an enjoyment.hahah.please dont ask me why.wangli's taking my class again this year and i feel happy when i see her! ok i think im mad but seriously! i love her as much as i love chinese.i think i have sth with cheena people.heheheh.(: yes and im not the chinese rep anymore this year after 3 years of service! im officially RETIRED.((:

anyhow,im am SO SO relieved that anthony's not taking our class this year!it turned out to be ms jinna instead.pheew alright.ive got anythonyphobia.hahaha.
hm and mdm yeo has been an irritant for the past two days.im starting to dislike her.): bad bad.hahah. ms lee's taking us for chem again this year and im confident of getting at least b3 with her around.hahah.(:

jolene-you have been a great companion and you've been my best pal and will always be.hahah.im enjoying every minute of my time with you.all the bitching,eating and talk.heheh.love you! (:

xiaoyan&nathara-heey! idiots.hahahah.you'll always be my best friends!let's enjoy our last year together ya!

potatohood&sisterhood-HELLO!!hahah.you know i love you guys.continue being such nonsensical beings ya!the potatohood rocks more though.the sisterhood's just a bunch of disgusting gays that try to act manly.i know you guys are women stuck in men's body.hahahah.(:


it's late.i shall go finish up my holiday homeworks.heheh.byee!

No comments: